RPG-Awesome is a simple fantasy themed font and CSS toolkit built by nerds, for nerds. We give you 495 easy to use scalable vectors that can be customized to fit your own awesome projects. Change size, color, drop shadow - you can do anything that can be done with the power of CSS.
Creatures and Animals
Cards and Dice
Weapons and Armor
Have an idea for a new fantasy based icon? We'd love to hear it! New icons for future releases will mostly be based on the RPG-Awesome community on Github. Please keep these few things in mind when requesting an icon.
- Please be nice, and please write in proper english.
- Please search to see if your icon request already exists. If someone else has already requested your icon idea, +1 theirs.
- Please make requests for a single icons (unless the icons are closley related).
- Please include the following:
- Title your issue
Icon request: icon-name(e.g.
Icon request: icon-castle)
- Include an image or two that shows the basic idea of what you had in mind (you don't need to be a great artist).
- Include a few (more then one) use cases. How did you, and how can others, use it?
- Title your issue
- Request concrete objects. It's harder to make icons to represent an idea or emotion.
- Keep in mind it's only one person making future icons. Please be patient.
A Big Thanks
RPG-Awesome wouldn't be possible without the awesome people down at Game-Icons. They provided us with a wide library of over 1300 icons to choose from. After looking throguh the files, we picked and edited the ones that would work best as a font and we now have 495 icons for anyone and everyone to use.
The icons at Game-Icons are free, svg files, featuring a wide variety of magic and fantasy items. So if you're in need of more unique svg files, go check out their site.
Once you have RPG-Awesome installed and setup on your site. Using it is as simple as a using the